Saturday, November 28, 2009

One Kool, Kreative Blogger!


Recently, I was awarded with the Kreativ Blogger award from Catherine at Words World and Wings. Catherine and I hooked up recently as a result of our participation in the 100 Mile Fitness Challenge, and I've really enjoyed reading her blog. She is a Children's Librarian who reviews books appropriate for babies through young adults. She mentions something about grandchildren, but honestly from her profile picture, she looks like she is about 16! Everyone should go check her out!

So now for my part. Kreativ with a K and no E, huh? Not sure about all that, but I thought long and hard about the bloggers I follow who are creative, and I came up with a long list. But I would like to introduce you to one, who, if you haven't met, will make your head spin. I came across her blog during BBAW, and have followed ever since. With every post, I sit reading, with my mouth hanging open, in sort of a trance. Where does she get her insane, manic energy? Is she like this in real life? (Her profile says she is.) And the wit! She leaves me baffled and confused, and highly entertained. Everyone, please meet Raych at Books I Done Read. I don't think she "does" awards, so I'm not expecting her to pass it on, but would not be a good friend if I didn't make sure you'd experienced her at least once.

And with that little bit of gush, may I leave you with the most creative video I could think of. My dear beloved Peter Gabriel got into the fruit one day and this is what happened.







11 comments:

Beth F said...

Congrats on your award!

rhapsodyinbooks said...

Well I imagine the spelling of creative is a demonstration of creativity!

Congrats on your award!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your well deserved award.

Kathleen said...

Congratulations on your reward and for turning me on to 2 bloggers that are new to me!

Heidenkind said...

Congratulations on your award! Raych is definitely awe-inspiringly witty. Reading her blog in large doses exhausts me. ;)

Literary Feline said...

Isn't Raych awesome? I follow her blog too. Congratulations to you too for the award, Sandy. You are most deserving. :-)

Alice said...

Congratulations on your award!

Melody said...

Congrats on your award!
I follow Raych's blog too!

raych said...

Oh Sandy, you are my favorite new reader of the year! I swear, all of your comments are buckets of encouraging. Thanks so much for the award!

Jenners said...

I think I found Raych via BBAW too ... she is fantastically funny to read. I don't even care what book she is writing about either.

Serena said...

congrats on the award