Friday, November 6, 2009

An Announcement about Danette Haworth!


Some of you may remember when I published a review of a book called "Violet Raines Almost Got Struck By Lightning", a wonderful YA book written by the exceptional Danette Haworth, a fellow Central Florida resident. I also was lucky enough to interview her, and even had her as a guest at a school event at Barnes & Noble. I just love this lady...she is real, she is easy to talk to, and an excellent writer to boot!

Well, I am proud to announce that she has a new book coming out next spring called "The Summer of Moonlight Secrets". She recently revealed the most excellent cover you see featured here. The style may look familiar, as it is illustrated by Brandon Dorman, who also illustrated Savvy. Isn't it beautiful? Danette just found out that it will be featured on the cover of Publisher's Spring Catalog!

Personally, I can't stand the suspense! Spring 2010 couldn't come soon enough! Stay tuned for more updates as they become available!

8 comments:

Melody said...

I agree that's a beautiful cover!

Beth F said...

You're right, that is a beautiful cover.

JoAnn said...

I love the cover, too!

Julie P. said...

Oooh! We have the Violet Raines book and I think my daughter might have read it already! I'll give it a try!

Unknown said...

I really hope that the book is as amazing as that cover - let us know!

Carrie K. said...

Gorgeous cover! My daughter liked Violet Raines.. I'll have to tell her about this one.

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous cover!!

Melissa said...

Love the cover. The colors are beautiful!