Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Two Lovely Awards



Jackie from Farm Lane Books recently awarded me my second Splash Award - you're the best Jackie! I read Jackie's blog daily, and if you check it out, you'll know why. She has got it all going on! She reads what I would consider quality literature, she participates whole-heartedly in the Blog Improvement Project, she even just finished a "best comment" competition. (And oh by the way, is raising two kids and has a business selling books on Amazon UK.) Did you know she used to breed and show chinchillas? Check out my interview of her here.




I was also awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Kay at Pudgy Penguin Perusals. Kay is a Floridian like me, who retired down here to get away from the cold winters of MA. Kay is a new blogger to me, and I'm excited read more of her reviews. But really, how can you go wrong with a blog name like that? Thank you so much Kay, for passing along a little love! I'm going to pass this lovely award on to the following bloggers, who are the epitome of loveliness:
Bellezza at Dolce Bellezza
Frances at Nonsuch Book

11 comments:

Desert Rose said...

Congrats on your well deserved awards :)

Serena said...

Congrats on your awards and to the nominees.

ds said...

Way to go, Sandy!! Congratulations to you, and to your nominees! Well deserved by all.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for all the nice words - you really deserve your awards - keep up the great work!

Kaye said...

Sandy, you so deserve this award. I'm glad I found your blog and I chuckled when I read your words about the title of my blog. Pudgy has a new look for this week anyway.

Keep up the great posting!

Melody said...

Congrats on the awards, Sandy!
They're all well-deserved! :)

Carrie K. said...

Contratulations, Sandy - both well-deserved. :)

Literary Feline said...

Congratulations, Sandy. Very well deserved awards!

Bellezza said...

You are the most generous bestower of awards I know! Thank you for your thoughtfulness.

Matt said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved awards, Sandy!

Cheers to you! :)

Frances said...

Congrats to you and thanks from me, you super nice woman!