Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mid-Florida Champions!



It may be hard for you to see the score, so let me just tell you.  WE WON!!!  36-16.  At the half, it was tied 16-16 and I was not happy.  But when we came out for the second half, we were a team possessed.  We intercepted two of their passes, allowed almost no yardage, and literally crushed them.  It was amazing.  And a wonderful birthday present for my son.  Drink wine and eat a steak I shall.

We now begin to compete against teams outside the Central Florida area.  Our next game is Saturday in Winter Springs, FL (on the outskirts of Orlando) against a team from Tampa.  No rest for the weary.  I shall take nothing for granted and be appreciative for every bit of extra time we have in this season. 


12 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations!!

ds said...

Congratulations! That has to be the best 13th birthday present ever!

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Oh, my gawd! *throws confetti* Congratulations to the Boy and team!! GREAT JOB!!

Carrie K. said...

Yay! What a fantastic way to spend his birthday. :)

Julie P. said...

Woo Hoo!

Alyce said...

Congratulations - that's fabulous!

rhapsodyinbooks said...

You are so funny - you're like those moms of those gymnastics girls in the Olympics! LOLOL

JoAnn said...

Great news - congratulations!!

Zibilee said...

Woohoo! I am glad that you guys won! Tell Ryan Congratulations and Happy Birthday for me!

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!!!!!!

Jenners said...

Awesome!! How exciting!

Kathleen said...

Wow, congratulations! I know you are one proud mama!