Saturday, March 28, 2009

Proximidade Gifts


Melissa from Shhh I'm Reading... has very kindly presented me with the Proximidade Award - a little ray of sunshine on this gloomy rainy Florida day! Thank you Melissa! If you have never visited Melissa's blog, please do and you will see why I am a daily visitor. She is a voracious reader and is an excellent writer of reviews!

The Proximidade Award is described in this way: "This blog invests and believes in the Proximity - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

The act of passing on an award is so difficult, because I love each and every one of my blogging friends, but the karma must be continued! So here we go:

Beth at Beth Fish Reads
Carrie at Books and Movies
Jackie at Farm Lane Books
Molly and Andy at The Bumbles
OK, so I picked nine! Sue me!

9 comments:

The Bumbles said...

*blush* Thanks for your loyalty my dear! And congrats on the lovely accolades.

Carrie K. said...

Congratulations on your awards, Sandy - you deserve them. :) And thanks for thinking of me.

Literary Feline said...

You are so sweet, Sandy! Thank you so much. I definitely think you deserve this one too!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! I feel so honoured to have received another award so soon.

You deserve all the awards you're getting. I wish I could return to the award to you, as I feel bad for not giving you one recently.

Unknown said...

Please excuse my late thank you. I just got back from a three day confab with 9 of my 7th graders. This is certainly a nice surprise to come home to.

Beth F said...

Awww!!! Thanks so much for this award! And congrats on getting it yourself!!1

Melody said...

Once again, thank you so much for the award, Sandy! I feel so loved! :)

Darlene said...

Awww Sandy, thanks so much and congrats on getting the award yourself-you totally deserve it. I'm honored you thought of me.

Serena said...

Congrats on the award and to the nominees