Monday, February 9, 2009

Awww....


Melody, from Melody's Reading Corner, very graciously bestowed this award on me and I can't thank her enough! I've recently discovered her blog, but now have to visit her daily for her amazing book reviews, her multi-part travel diary on her trip to Australia, and her daily memes! Here is the official definition of the award:


"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."


In turn, I will share the love with a few of my blogging friends (who are so cool, they have probably already received this award, but I'm gonna do it again!). There were a few more that I would have listed, but Melody already got them! Here they are:

Jackie from Farm Lane Books

Michele from A Reader's Respite

Carrie from Books and Movies

Molly and Andy from The Bumbles

Matt from A Guy's Moleskin Notebook

James from Ready When You Are, C.B.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you! I love your blog too! Do you think I can work an award post into my blog post bingo some how?!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I just love the book blogging community, and discovering you and your blog have been a joy. Here's to online friendships!

The Bumbles said...

What Carrie said! And FYI - we are finally getting around to the Happy Tag meme you passed along the other week. Look for it on Wednesday!

Unknown said...

Thanks. I love awards. It has been fun working with you on Wednesday Wonders and your comments always brighten my day.

Melody said...

The award is well-deserved, Sandy! And thank you so much for mentioning my blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the award. It's been great fun to read your comments everyday! It's karma time again... :)

Sandy Nawrot said...

Thanks you guys, you're the bomb! All of you are such faithful supporters, so it is the least I can do to pass along some love!

Beth F said...

Congrats on your award!!!

Michele said...

Oh Sandy, thank you SOOOOO MUCH! That is so nice of you! Sorry it took me a few days to get back here....work has been crazy. I keep telling them we need internet on the plane, but they seem to think that would only be for the passengers. Party poopers, if you ask me.

You're the bestest!

Sandy Nawrot said...

Beth - thank you! I would have sent this award to you, but Melody got you first!

Michele - Aren't your employers interested in your mental well-being???? You need internet like you need food, and depriving you of it causes a lack of oxygen to the brain, hallucinations, stunted growth and a bad rash!

Unknown said...

Sorry I haven't got round to posting the award on my site yet - I'll try to do it soon!

PS. I was looking at your profile, and just spotted that we are both gemini horses - what a coincidence!!