Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've Been Happy Tagged!




I woke up this morning to find I'd been Happy Tagged by DeSeRt RoSe at DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE. Thank you!!! This is an easy one! So what makes you happy? Now, just the other day I had to divulge my obsessions, which can be a manic type of thing. I recognize that not all obsessions make you happy...happy is a bit more peaceful, right? So I will try not to allow them to entertwine. Not too much anyway!





Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. List 6 things that make you happy.
3. Post the rules and tag six more people.
4. Let your tagger know when you have completed your mission.


Here are the things that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside:

1. Spending time with my family.















2. Cooking a feast for my friends and family. It gives me joy to see happy, full people.

3. Taking a long walk with a good audio book. This helps fight off the effects of the risotto obsession I have.

4. St. George Island. There is no place I'd rather be.











5. My husband's mixology talents.
















6. Viggo Mortensen. Bumbles, I failed you by not posting a picture of The Man the last time I had a chance. This is for you.













I would like to pass this tag along to the following bloggers:

Molly and Andy @ The Bumbles

Frances @ NonSuch Book
Melissa @ Shhh...I'm Reading
Wendy @ Musings of a Bookish Kitty
Melody @ Melody's Reading Corner
Jackie @ Farm Lane Books Blog

5 comments:

Melody said...

Thanks for tagging me, Sandy!
Here's mine. :)

The Bumbles said...

Ah - if I could hang out on a tropical island with my loved ones while you cooked me a great meal and your hubby mixed me a cocktail and Viggo served it to me - that would be happiness. What - you think my real post will be any different than this one? Alright - I'll try and let you know when I've got it posted.

Sandy Nawrot said...

Melody - thanks for playing!

Bumbles - it's all good, isn't it? Just compiling the list wanted to make me give up on the drudgery of life, drink coctails on the beach and watch LOTR. I will anxiously await your list. I know you will make me laugh!

Beth F said...

What Bumbles said . . .!!!

And thanks for another Viggo photo. That's the second one I saw this morning, and it's not even 8:00 AM! This is going to be a good day ;-)

Desert Rose said...

Thanx for accepting the tag and being a sport.. I loved yours specially Viggo ;)