Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I woke up this morning to find I'd been Happy Tagged by DeSeRt RoSe at DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE. Thank you!!! This is an easy one! So what makes you happy? Now, just the other day I had to divulge my obsessions, which can be a manic type of thing. I recognize that not all obsessions make you happy...happy is a bit more peaceful, right? So I will try not to allow them to entertwine. Not too much anyway!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. List 6 things that make you happy.
3. Post the rules and tag six more people.
4. Let your tagger know when you have completed your mission.
Here are the things that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside:
1. Spending time with my family.
2. Cooking a feast for my friends and family. It gives me joy to see happy, full people.
3. Taking a long walk with a good audio book. This helps fight off the effects of the risotto obsession I have.
4. St. George Island. There is no place I'd rather be.
5. My husband's mixology talents.
6. Viggo Mortensen. Bumbles, I failed you by not posting a picture of The Man the last time I had a chance. This is for you.
I would like to pass this tag along to the following bloggers:
Molly and Andy @ The Bumbles
Frances @ NonSuch Book
Melissa @ Shhh...I'm Reading
Wendy @ Musings of a Bookish Kitty
Melody @ Melody's Reading Corner
Jackie @ Farm Lane Books Blog