Some friends of the Bumbles are getting ready to take the plunge and build a house (something my husband and I have never attempted!) and were checking out Molly and Andy's handiwork. Which of course inspired Molly to come up with this week's topic...movies about building. And it doesn't necessarily have to be about building houses or skyscrapers. This is a chance to get creative, but there are only so many of those brain cells firing at 5:30 in the morning. This is what you get today from me:
1. The Social Network - building Facebook
2. The Wall - building an imaginary wall between yourself and reality
3. Tucker: The Man and His Dream - building an ultimately ill-fated supercar
4. Iron Man - building a cool flight suit
5. Miracle - building a hockey team that would defeat the Russians and win the 1980 Olympics
I'm excited to see what ideas come from this topic today. What are some of your ideas?