Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In case you're JUST HAPPENING to be shopping for books...


Now you know I would never hold a gun to your heads and force you to buy books. (None of us need that anyway, do we?) But if you happen to be considering a purchase from Barnes and Noble tomorrow, December 9th though the 14th, please consider killing two birds with one stone and supporting my kids' school library as well. One hundred percent of our library budget is derived from book fairs, such as this one, so it is very important to us!

So if you make a purchase in any Barnes and Noble store tomorrow the 9th, just provide the code #10183903 and we will receive a percentage of the proceeds. If you purchase anything online through the 14th, use that same code and we will get credit for that as well.

That's all you have to do. Share the love from 3,000 miles away! If you've got all your book shopping done, no worries. I figure it doesn't hurt to ask, just in case. What are the odds that one or two of you were going to do a quick fly-by today? Pretty good ones, if you are anything like me!

When I get our final results of the fair, I'll let you know. Thanks in advance for any help you can throw our way!


4 comments:

Zibilee said...

Not that I need any excuse to buy books, but I may just have to stop by the store this weekend, if I can! Thanks for letting us know about this!

rhapsodyinbooks said...

Us, buy books? Surely you jest! But if it's for a good cause...

Iliana said...

Good luck with the book fair!

Kathleen said...

Darn it, wish I would have seen this sooner. I just made a trip over there on Friday night!