Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Not So Wordless Wednesday: Charleston #1



After a few days at Kiawah Island, we headed to Charleston.  It is impossible not to love Charleston.  It is the epitome of Southern Charm.  Gorgeous mansions, old money, palm trees, iron gates, flower gardens, and comfort food that could potentially make you gain 50 pounds in a week if you set your mind to it.

One thing that I always do when I'm in this town is walk the streets South of Broad, all the way down to The Battery.  Here are a few modest homes on The Battery.  You can stay at a few of these places overnight, or if you have $10 million or more lying around, you can buy one.



7 comments:

bermudaonion said...

You know I love Charleston with all my heart!

Zibilee said...

We missed doing this on our trip last year, but man, those houses are gorgeous! I would love to own one of them, or at least spend a night there :)

caite said...

I have never been to Charleston but I hear it is lovely. on the list...

Melissa (Avid Reader) said...

I was wondering what I should do with my extra $10 million I have under my mattress.

Alyce said...

I have heard that it is a beautiful place to visit. Maybe someday...

Blogger10 said...

I have always wanted to visit Charleston. Beautiful photo!

Kathleen said...

Charleston is on my bucket list!