- Do you ever feel like your life is over-scheduled? Do you know what you are reading for the next three months? Typical to my nature, I seem to have gotten myself into a little bit of a reading rut. Not that what I'm reading isn't marvelous, but I have my reading life planned down to the point where my calendar is filled. So when I saw this challenge pop up, I knew I needed it badly.
Caribousmom is hosting the Random Reading Challenge, which runs from August 1, 2009 to July 31, 2010. There are several levels of challenges to meet everyone's needs, but I'm taking the Level III, which is a 12 book commitment. Here is how it works:
- Arrange a large pile of some or all of your TBR books, and number them.
- Use a random number program to select a number. That is the book you get to read. Books should be selected one at a time, as you read them.
- Absolutely no lists! This is meant to get you out of your planning rut!
- No reviews required, but if you would like to share, the host site will add a Mr. Linky after August 1st.
- You don't need to have a blog to join.
- There are prizes!
It really doesn't get any easier guys. We all complain about the growing height of Mt. TBR, and this is the perfect way to force ourselves into the thick of it. Come and join me in the fun, and comfort me in the insanity of joining another challenge!