Easter is just around the corner, and this adorable basket from Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop for Children's Miracle Network was awarded to me, as a follower of JoAnn at Lakeside Musing.
If you aren't familiar with Children's Miracle Network, it is a worthwhile non-profit organization whose mission is to generate funds and awareness programs in partnership with and for the benefit of member hospitals/foundations and the children they are privileged to serve. When it comes to organizations that benefit children in need, my heart goes out, and this is one effort I always support.
So, how can a virtual basket help CMN?
Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating in the Better Basket Blog Hop for Children’s Miracle Network up to total of $5,000.
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010). (Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.)
I'm thinking the sky's the limit here, so instead of naming specific blogs, I would like to extend this basket to each and every one of you. My heart is warmed when I think that not only do I blog for the love of reading, but also to benefit others in need. So have a chocolate virtual egg (no calories!), share it with your friends, and do it for the kids!